Saturday 5 December 2009

Day 85/99: Snow! (also, Quad Club)

Despite the blue skies earlier in the week, it's now snowing at Princeton! I've taken about 45 photos of it, of very varying quality - the best 7 are on my Flickr.

More photos will follow when it settles. It settled - I went out at twilight and took more, so the above Flickr link now has eighteen photos.



In other news, it turned out that my prediction, that Charter would be the only eating club I'd visit, was wrong - the Prince's promotions party was held at "Quad", aka the Quadrangle eating club. The party wasn't necessarily that great, but I did get some nice photos (which are again on my Flickr).

As you can probably tell, I'm getting quite attached to Flickr now - by far one of the most tedious things about doing this blog has been uploading the photos one-by-one and getting them to work right in Blogger's HTML editor. Not only do I not have to worry about that with Flickr, but my photo management program lets me upload there with two clicks, and does auto-resizing and everything. I'll definitely buy a Flickr Pro account ASAP.

Also, I saw this banner in the Frist Campus Center - it looks fun, I might go.

DSC00340.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment